Katannuta Diamonds: Working with us
Katannuta Diamonds is here to help with every facet of your jewellery purchase. We do not operate a retail jewellery store and are more of an online jewellery service provider, working to appointment only. All our jewellery is manufactured to specific order and, as a result, we do not carry stock or display any ready-made items of jewellery for selection.
The biggest advantage to working with Katannuta Diamonds are the diamond and jewellery savings that are passed on to you, the consumer. Without traditional retail floor space and the associated exhorbitant costs (store rental, staff overheads, insurance, stock liability and advertising, to name but a few), we are able to eliminate the hidden costs you pay for when buying from a retail jewellery store. We work to the current ZAR-USD exchange rate and use the most recent commodity prices, to ensure that you are getting the best value for money when you make your purchase.
Manufacturing of jewellery normally takes 10 working days from submission of gemstones and payment of a 50% deposit. Any jewellery will be made to the detail of the submitted or agreed design. The remaining 50% of the jewellery manufacturing charge is due upon completion of the item of jewellery.
Katannuta Diamonds: How can we help you?
• Personalised, relationship based service throughout the buying process – from discussing your individual needs to selecting your gemstones and finalising your design.
• Excellent diamond knowledge and understanding which helps our clients understand what they are buying and what they should be looking out for when buying diamonds.
• Guaranteed conflict-free diamonds (i.e. have not been used to fund illegal or illicit activities) in adherence with the Kimberley Process.
• Each diamond greater than 0.30cts in size is certified by an independent gemological laboratory. Certifications issued by the EGL (European Gemological Laboratory), the IDL (International Diamond Laboratory), the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) and the DIA.
• A thorough understanding of the pricing of diamonds which we use to effectively maximise your budget, giving you more diamond for your money.
• The ability to adjust a jewellery design to your budget by tailoring the size, colour and clarity of diamonds and the metal in which the jewellery is manufactured (gold, platinum or titanium).
• The opportunity to save up to 50% off retail diamond and jewellery prices, depending on the style of jewellery selected. No retail store or stock overheads and close relationships with gemstone dealers and manufacturing jewellers means that savings are passed directly onto you, the client. Diamonds are supplied at wholesale prices and jewellery is made directly by manufacturing jewellers.
|"Clare Appleyard at Katannuta Diamonds provided me with great personal service, access to good pricing and most importantly a unique diamond ring design. Result: happy wife! Thanks for the excellent service."
Howard Davison, Johannesburg, South Africa